Enjoy this video recording of our Spring Equinox’s cleaning and organizing presentation by Feng Shui Master Simona Mainini, Dr. Arch. as she explains how the Feng Shui organizing of our spaces effect our thoughts, emotions and actions, leading to manifesting our lives for good or for bad. She’ll also discuss practical recommendations to help us sort out our house items and bring them into present time along with our living habits.
This video is also the introduction to the 6-Video Course on Feng Shui Organizing Room by Room.
This presentation is recommended to everybody.
Dr. Mainini will address:
– The relationship between our buildings and our lives
– How full space and empty space effects us everyday
– What to get and what to avoid
– What to to keep and what to let go of
– Why design style do not matter much
– Where to start? How to prioritize what comes or goes first
– Finding Your Organizing Styles
– Activating Your Personal Directions after Opening Up a Space
The playback video link will be emailed to you automatically after you purchase this video. You’ll receive the email immediately, so please check your inbox or spam filter and keep an eye out for it. The link will playback for a year from the time of purchase.
©2020 All information enclosed in this video are subjected to copyright by Simona Mainini, Dr. Arch.
“Thank you so much for an amazing learning experience. Working the formulas is fun, like completing a sudoku puzzle, and interpreting the information is challenging, yet very rewarding. Your insights are amazing, and one can understand how masters work a lifetime to learn the art of Feng Shui.”
-P.R., Thousand Oaks, CA