NEW DATES SEPTEMBER 2018
**FENG SHUI CERTIFICATION FOR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS IN-PERSON**
BEGINNING/ADVANCED FENG SHUI FOR ARCHITECTURE,
INTERIOR DESIGN & LANDSCAPE
Special In-Person Course
7-days Intensive – September 13-19 2018
The special 2018 in-person Summer intensive of our Advanced Feng Shui Certification Program, will be held in Santa Monica, CA and you can register here for this event.
This Feng Shui Certification Program is open to all aspiring Feng Shui Consultant with or without previous training, with or without design training.
In this program you will learn how to properly use professional, Scientific Feng Shui and how to integrate it with your architectural, interior design, or landscape business. Learn from Dr. Mainini 20 years of experience in this field and from her input when reviewing your own case studies. See below for full curriculum.
Thursday September 13, 10 am – 5 pm
Friday September 14, 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday September 15, 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday September 16, 10 am – 1 pm (+ afternoon off or self /practice)
Monday September 17, 10 am – 5 pm
Tuesday September 18, 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday September 19, 10 am – 1 pm (+ graduation celebration)
UCLA Health Building– Emperors Collage
1801 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(Full address, parking and other logistic instruction will be included in your confirmation email).
In this program you will learn:
- Feng Shui principles (Traditional, Scientific Feng Shui)
- How to apply Feng Shui to design and architecture
- How to apply Feng Shui to Kitchen
- How to apply Feng Shui to Bedrooms
- How to identify Colors and Materials
- How to maximize building’s energy for each occupant’s energy
- How to correct bad energy
- How to enhance good energy
- How to improve relationships
- How to improve career and financial prosperity
- How to improve health and wellness
- How to prioritize applications for maximum effectiveness
- How to conduct a professional Feng Shui consultation
And a lot more from Dr. Mainini 20 years of experience in this field, the review of her case studies and her suggestions when reviewing your own case studies. See Full Curriculum below.
No previous knowledge of Feng Shui is required as foundation theories will be reviewed as well.
Our “boutique” training program follows the teaching styles of the old days, when knowledge was presented directly from the Master Teacher to the students rather then via written material only.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Attendance to all 7-days in-person workshop taught by Dr. Simona Mainini.
- A paperback copy of Dr. Mainini’s book, Feng Shui for Architecture, which will serve as the text book for part of the program. (Additional copy and kindle version are also available for purchase on Amazon.com. Additional digital versions are available at Nook and IStore.)
- Training Compass and Additional learning materials (will be available as needed).
- Review and Assistance with Your Own Case Studies (Please bring Floor Plans to Class)
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all participants who complete the program.
- Qualification to attend our other Professional Feng Shui Classes & Meetings in-person and live-webinars
- Dr. Mainini Advisory Assistance on How to Set Up Your Own Feng Shui Practice.
- Graduation Celebration Dinner (Chinese Banquet Style).
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
The request for Feng Shui consultations, often to accompany architectural and design services, is continuously growing worldwide. Now more than ever clients are requesting the ancient art of Feng Shui to be integrated with their designs to help bring them abundance, wellness, and positive growth (as well as give them an advantage on the competition).
Feng Shui is an ancient, natural science that gives us insights on how to create healthier and more successful living and working environments. Because each building is unique, each has to be treated specially. Ultimately all occupants of a building can benefit from it having good Feng Shui.
By learning how to analyze the unique “energy imprint” of a building or property you’ll be able to prevent potential issues by making adjustments with its design during the first development stage as well as give your design that extra something—that “energy glow” that will make the final effect truly unique.
This Advanced Feng Shui Certificate Program will help you address your client’s needs, as well as teach you how to integrate the principles in your own living and working environments. After teaching over 5,000 students at UCLA Extension and at multiple Feng Shui Conferences all over the world for the past 15 years, Dr. Simona Mainini has decided to take her in-depth knowledge of Feng Shui to the next level and create this Advanced Feng Shui Certificate Program for other motivated professionals like herself, and to help them succeed in following their passion about Feng Shui.
Attendees will benefit from Dr. Mainini’s almost 20 years of skills and knowledge acquired from working full-time herself as a successful, international Feng Shui professional. Her goal for her students is to gain Professional Mastery in Feng Shui.
No previous knowledge of Feng Shui is needed. However, a basic understanding of design procedures and drawing skills are preferred, either manual or by a computer, as you will be working on practical assignments which include both design and floor plans.
PROGRAM SUMMARY OUTLINE
The following is a sample of the various themes and principles that will be covered throughout the 7-Days Program, but this is not a full course description.
- Review of the Basic
· Scientific Basis of Feng Shui
· The Cosmos & the Solar System
· History of Feng Shui
· Five Elements
· The Different Schools of Feng Shui
· Feng Shui in the Western World
· The Eight Trigrams
· Eight Trigrams Associations
· The Internal Environment
· The External Environment
· Yin/Yang Patterns in Buildings
· Yin/Yang Patterns in the Landscape
· Lo Pan Compass
· People Energy & Directions
· East West Theory
· Furniture Alignment
· Spring Stand
· Construction Timing
· World Effects
· Effects of Time on Building
· Charting the Construction Energy
· Charting the Yearly Energy
· Identification of Facing Direction
· How to Conduct a Successful Analysis
· Assessment of Feng Shui Problems
· Where and How to Correct Feng Shui Problems
· How to Tastefully Integrate Corrections with Design
· Feng Shui & Design
· Applying Feng Shui to Renovation
· Applying Feng Shui to New Construction
· Landscaping & Gardens
· Water Placements
· Using Color in Feng Shui on the Exteriors
· Using Colors in the Interiors
· Using Light for Feng Shui Purposes
· Effects of Surface Materials in Feng Shui
· Feng Shui in Residences
· Feng Shui in Offices
· Feng Shui in Business
· Feng Shui Landscapes
· Case Studies by Dr. Mainini
· Review of all Case Studies by Students in the Program
· Practicing Feng Shui Ethically
Due to the non-linear nature of the material, registrations are available only for whole program. Topics will be reviewed multiple time during the length of the course. Practical case studies will be assigned and are necessary to address and cover the the variety of the material.
Thank you one more time for the wonderful experience!
Your course was amazing, and really did clear all those questions that I had after reading “Garden variety” books on Feng Shui. I loved how logically, with historical references, were you explaining a complex theory.– K.B., K.B. Design, ASID, Colorado
I loved Dr. Mainini’s class at UCLA so much that I knew I needed to continue studying with her. The material covered in her curriculum is rather intense, and requires sharp focus and concentration. Being at home on my own computer turned out to be easy, relaxing, and interactive in a way that I couldn’t anticipate. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. — R.C., R.C. Design, West Hollywood, CA
I am so glad that I signed up for your class. It is by far more comprehensive than I had even expected. It is perfect for my interior design profession. Thank you.—L.H.H., Interior Designer, Connecticut