FENG SHUI FOR ACUPUNCTURE AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE DOCTORS
CERTIFICATION COURSE ONLINE
Video Conference Webinar Course
18 WEEKS – FALL/SPRING 2017-2018
This Course meets at 4pm PST (6pm CT, 7pm EST)
The Live Webcast session of our 18 weeks Feng Shui for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Doctors,will be held live via video conference webinar on Monday nights, at 4pm PST (6pm CT, 7pm EST), a Special Early Time to offer more friendly access to students located on West and East Coast/Central Time states.
October 30 – December 4, 2017 (PART 1)
January 8 – February 12, 2018 (PART 2)
February 19 – March 26, 2018 (PART 3)
all class sessions will meet on online Monday nights at
4pm-7pm PST (6-9pm Central, 7-10pm EST)
This Feng Shui Certification Class is open to all Acupunturists, Oriental Medicine Doctors and other Medical Personnel with or without previous training in Feng Shui. However, enrollment is limited and priority is given on a first sign up first serve base. Each session will be video recorded and available for playback during the week in between sessions (so you don’t miss anything).
The goal of this course is to provide you with a whole set of additional Healing Tools fully consistent with your Traditional Chinese and Oriental Medicine training. You’ll learn how to apply the basic principles of Yin and Yang, 5 Elements and 8 Trigrams to the living and working environments of your patients to support the healing process and to assist them in creating health and wellness in their lives. We’ll do this following the Traditional (Classic) Feng Shui tradition.
Dr.Mainini will also share with you her extensive experience of 20 years in how negative Feng Shui conditions will cause very specific medical conditions, hence assisting you with the diagnosis of your patients and the formulation of treatment principles. Consequently, the application of positive Feng Shui to the living and working environments will be part of the healing process.
In this 54 hours program you will learn about:
- Feng Shui principles (Traditional, Scientific Feng Shui)
- Effects of time and orientation in the creation of wellness and sickness
- How Feng Shui effects Physical, Psycological and Emotional wellness
- How Feng Shui can assist in the Medical Diagnosis of a patient
- How Feng Shui can assit in the Healing Process of a patient
- How Feng Shui can assist in setting up your treatment rooms/office
- How Feng Shui applies to each room in your patient’s house
- How to identify colors and materials most beneficial to your patient recovery
- How to maximize building’s energy for each occupant’s energy
- How to correct bad energy
- How to enhance good energy
- How to improve health and wellness of any space
- How to improve relationships of any space
- How to improve career and financial prosperity of any space
- How to prioritize applications for maximum effectiveness
- How to conduct a professional Feng Shui consultation
And a lot more from Dr. Mainini 20 years of experience in this field, the review of her case studies and her suggestions when reviewing your own case studies. See below for full curriculum.
During live sessions, students microphones are open and there is a direct interaction between students and teacher so that she is able to answer all questions.
This Feng Shui Certification Program Online in live webinars is the most effective way to learn Feng Shui directly from the teacher. No need to bore though pages of material were you will not be able to get any clarification or ask any questions. These online classes are the real, ultimate Feng Shui learning experience.
NOTE: the link to access this online classroom will appear on the right of the confirmation page you’ll see after your registration and payment is completed. You will also receive a copy of the link on your confirmation email. Look out for either or both!
Registrants unable to attend one or more sessions: Video/audio recordings of the missed sessions will be available for playback during the week in between classes.
In this program you will learn how to properly use professional, Scientific Feng Shui and how to integrate it with your acupunturists and oriental medicine business from the comfort of your own home – no driving, no traffic, no parking fees, no travel and lodging expenses. You can login and attend this class from any state.
Also, no previous knowledge of Feng Shui is required as foundation theories will be covered as well. Our “boutique” training program follows the teaching styles of the old days, when knowledge was presented directly from the Master Teacher to the students rather then via written material only.This Feng Shui Certification Program is the foundation course to access our Professional Feng Shui Consultant Certification Program and our Feng Shui Mastery Certification Program. (Program’s Outline of Topics covered is listed below).
The program is held live online via video webcast sessions: each weekly class is taught in-person, live by Dr. Mainini via open video, mic and speakers.
Participants can interact and ask questions every week just like in a regular classroom setting.
Power point presentation and live notes by Dr. Mainini will be presented on each participant’s screen. Handouts will be provided for the length of the class. Connecting link to the virtual classroom will be provided upon registration.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Attendance to all 18 sessions taught by Dr. Simona Mainini (live webcast with video).
- A digital copy of Dr. Mainini’s book, Feng Shui for Architecture, which will serve as the text book for part of the program. (Printed copies and kindle version are also available for purchase on Amazon.com.)
- Additional learning materials (will be made available on a class-by-class bases as needed).
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all participants who complete all 18 weeks of the program (Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3)
- Qualification to attend the Professional Feng Shui Consultant Certification Program & Meetings
- Qualification to attend the Feng Shui Mastery Certification Program & Meetings
Program Summary Outline
The following is a sample of the various themes and principles that will be covered throughout the 12 week program, but this is not a full course description.
- Review of the Basic
· Scientific Basis of Feng Shui
· The Cosmos & the Solar System
· History of Feng Shui
· Five Elements
· The Different Schools of Feng Shui
· Feng Shui in the Western World
· The Eight Trigrams
· Eight Trigrams Associations
· The Internal Environment
· The External Environment
· Yin/Yang Patterns in Buildings
· Yin/Yang Patterns in the Landscape
· Lo Pan Compass
· People Energy & Directions
· East West Theory
· Furniture Alignment
· Spring Stand
· Construction Timing
· World Effects
· Effects of Time on Building
· Charting the Construction Energy
· Charting the Yearly Energy
· Identification of Facing Direction
· How to Conduct a Successful Analysis
· Assessment of Feng Shui Problems
· Where and How to Correct Feng Shui Problems
· How to Tastefully Integrate Corrections with Design
· Feng Shui & Design
· Applying Feng Shui to Renovation
· Applying Feng Shui to New Construction
· Landscaping & Gardens
· Water Placements
· Using Color in Feng Shui on the Exteriors
· Using Colors in the Interiors
· Using Light for Feng Shui Purposes
· Effects of Surface Materials in Feng Shui
· Feng Shui in Residences
· Feng Shui in Offices
· Feng Shui in Business
· Feng Shui Landscapes
· Case Studies by Dr. Mainini
· Review of all Case Studies by Students in the Program
· Practicing Feng Shui Ethically
Due to the non-linear nature of the material, registrations are available only for the 12 weeks length. Topics will be reviewed multiple time during the length of the course. Practical case studies will be assigned and are necessary to address and cover the the variety of the material.
Thank you one more time for the wonderful experience!
Your course was amazing, and really did clear all those questions that I had after reading “Garden variety” books on Feng Shui. I loved how logically, with historical references, were you explaining a complex theory.– K.B., K.B. Design, ASID, Colorado
I loved Dr. Mainini’s class at UCLA so much that I knew I needed to continue studying with her. I was a bit hesitant because I’d never taken a class online. I’m happy to report that it was every bit as good as being there in person, in fact, even better, because there were fewer distractions. The material covered in her curriculum is rather intense, and requires sharp focus and concentration. Being at home on my own computer turned out to be easy, relaxing, and interactive in a way that I couldn’t anticipate. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. — R.C., R.C. Design, West Hollywood, CA
I am so glad that I signed up for your class. It is by far more comprehensive than I had even expected. It is perfect for my interior design profession. Thank you.—L.H.H., Interior Designer, Connecticut
For more Feng Shui Classes and Courses online and in-person go to www.FengShuiTrainingCenter.com