**IN-PERSON FENG SHUI CERTIFICATION CLASS IN LOS ANGELES **
ADVANCED FENG SHUI FOR ARCHITECTURE,
INTERIOR DESIGN & LANDSCAPE
Special In-Person Course
4-days Intensive – April 2018
Early-Bird Discount Now Available
The special 2018 in-person intensive of our Advanced Feng Shui Certification Class, will be held in Santa Monica, CA and you can register here for this event. Please note we only hold this in-person class once per year.
This Feng Shui Class is open to all design professionals aspiring to specialize in Feng Shui with or without previous training.
In this program you will learn how to properly use professional, Scientific Feng Shui and how to integrate it with your architectural, interior design, or landscape business. Learn from Dr. Mainini 20 years of experience in this field and from her input when reviewing your own case studies. See below for full curriculum.
Friday April 27, 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday April 28, 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday April 29, 10 am – 5 pm
Monday April 30, 10 am – 5 pm
UCLA Health Building
1801 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(Full address, parking and other logistic instruction will be included in your confirmation email).
In this program you will learn:
- Feng Shui principles (Traditional, Scientific Feng Shui)
- How to apply Feng Shui to design and architecture
- How to apply Feng Shui to Kitchen
- How to apply Feng Shui to Bedrooms
- How to identify Colors and Materials
- How to maximize building’s energy for each occupant’s energy
- How to correct bad energy
- How to enhance good energy
- How to improve relationships
- How to improve career and financial prosperity
- How to improve health and wellness
- How to prioritize applications for maximum effectiveness
- How to conduct a professional Feng Shui consultation
And a lot more from Dr. Mainini 20 years of experience in this field, the review of her case studies and her suggestions when reviewing your own case studies. See below for full curriculum.
In this program you will learn how to properly use professional, Scientific Feng Shui and how to integrate it with your architectural, interior design, or landscape business.
No previous knowledge of Feng Shui is required as foundation theories will be reviewed as well. Our “boutique” training program follows the teaching styles of the old days, when knowledge was presented directly from the Master Teacher to the students rather then via written material only.This Feng Shui Certification Class is the foundation course to access our Professional Feng Shui Consultant Certification Program and our Feng Shui Mastery Certification Program.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Attendance to all 4 days (two weekends) taught by Dr. Simona Mainini.
- A copy of Dr. Mainini’s book, Feng Shui for Architecture, which will serve as the text book for part of the program. (kindle version are also available for purchase on Amazon.com, Nook and IStore.)
- Additional learning materials (will be made available on a class-by-class basis as needed).
- A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to all participants who complete all sessions of the program
- Qualification to attend the Professional Feng Shui Consultant Certification Program & Meetings
- Qualification to attend the Feng Shui Mastery Certification Program & Meetings
Program Summary Outline
The following is a sample of the various themes and principles that will be covered throughout the 12 week program, but this is not a full course description.
- Review of the Basic
· Scientific Basis of Feng Shui
· The Cosmos & the Solar System
· History of Feng Shui
· Five Elements
· The Different Schools of Feng Shui
· Feng Shui in the Western World
· The Eight Trigrams
· Eight Trigrams Associations
· The Internal Environment
· The External Environment
· Yin/Yang Patterns in Buildings
· Yin/Yang Patterns in the Landscape
· Lo Pan Compass
· People Energy & Directions
· East West Theory
· Furniture Alignment
· Spring Stand
· Construction Timing
· World Effects
· Effects of Time on Building
· Charting the Construction Energy
· Charting the Yearly Energy
· Identification of Facing Direction
· How to Conduct a Successful Analysis
· Assessment of Feng Shui Problems
· Where and How to Correct Feng Shui Problems
· How to Tastefully Integrate Corrections with Design
· Feng Shui & Design
· Applying Feng Shui to Renovation
· Applying Feng Shui to New Construction
· Landscaping & Gardens
· Water Placements
· Using Color in Feng Shui on the Exteriors
· Using Colors in the Interiors
· Using Light for Feng Shui Purposes
· Effects of Surface Materials in Feng Shui
· Feng Shui in Residences
· Feng Shui in Offices
· Feng Shui in Business
· Feng Shui Landscapes
· Case Studies by Dr. Mainini
· Review of all Case Studies by Students in the Program
· Practicing Feng Shui Ethically
Due to the non-linear nature of the material, registrations are available only for whole program. Topics will be reviewed multiple time during the length of the course. Practical case studies will be assigned and are necessary to address and cover the the variety of the material.
Thank you one more time for the wonderful experience!
Your course was amazing, and really did clear all those questions that I had after reading “Garden variety” books on Feng Shui. I loved how logically, with historical references, were you explaining a complex theory.– K.B., K.B. Design, ASID, Colorado
I loved Dr. Mainini’s class at UCLA so much that I knew I needed to continue studying with her. The material covered in her curriculum is rather intense, and requires sharp focus and concentration. Being at home on my own computer turned out to be easy, relaxing, and interactive in a way that I couldn’t anticipate. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. — R.C., R.C. Design, West Hollywood, CA
I am so glad that I signed up for your class. It is by far more comprehensive than I had even expected. It is perfect for my interior design profession. Thank you.—L.H.H., Interior Designer, Connecticut